Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%

Don’t take our word for it, let us prove it.

WHO WE ARE.

Midwest Roofing and Restoration focuses on what really matters. You, our customer.

HOW CAN WE HELP?

No roofing job is too small or too big. We handle everything from a small shed roof repair, all the way up to complex, large-scale industrial buildings.

Why Choose Us?

We don’t ask for it, we earn it.

tick

Customer First

tick

Best Price Guarantee

tick

Superior Quality

tick

10-year Midwest Guarantee

tick

WE EARN IT

JOIN OUR TEAM

We are always looking for the best. Come join our team today.

CALL OR TEXT TODAY!